Welcome to Free Template Shop Company
These terms of service outline the rules and regulations for the use of Free Template Shop Company’s Website.
Free Template Shop Company is located at:
Veera desai road,Lokhandwala link road,andheri west, MUMBAI
400053 – Maharashtra , India
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms of service in full. Do not continue to use Free Template Shop Company’s website if you do not accept all of the terms of service stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms of Service, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms of service. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Free Template Shop Company and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Free Template Shop Company. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from www.freetemplateshop.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms of service.
You must not:
- Republish material from www.freetemplateshop.com/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.freetemplateshop.com/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.freetemplateshop.com/
Redistribute content from Free Template Shop Company (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- User Comments
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Free Template Shop Company does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Free Template Shop Company, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Free Template Shop Company shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Free Template Shop Company reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms of Service.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Free Template Shop Company a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
- File Storage
The services on our website includes file storage but we do not store any files from our vendors on our website. The files are stored by the vendors on their personal cloud storage services. The Files links are masked on our website and the users who download the digital product cannot see those download link. This way your files are protected.
Free Template Shop Company reserves the right to block or terminate a vendor or subscriber access to the our website Products without any prior notice if it determines that a vendor or a subscribers is violating any of the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service. Free Template Shop also reserves right to refuse renewal of subscription without any prior notice if found violating the terms and Services.
The commission rate for vendors are start from 20% to new vendors and eventually go down depending on his sales performance and contribution towards the website. Free Template Shop Reserve full rights to change the Commission percentage of vendors depending on the sale performance.
Free Template shop Company takes copyright and allegation of copyright very seriously.
If a vendor is found re-uploading or re-selling someone’s template Our company will take strict action and the vendor will be terminated immediately without any prior notice.
If you Believe a vendor infringes your copyright you can immediately contact us on [email protected] . You should mentioned the following in the email :-
- Share the link of the copyright work
- You should mention what part of the work is copyrighted, If it just a part of the file or whole file is copyrighted, being as specific as possible
- Provide your Contact information such as Name, Address, Contact email, Contact number etc
- Provide contact information of the alleged infringer if possible
- Include your physical or electronic signature.
Once you send all the details our team will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
- Membership Subscrition
Free Template shop Company has total 5 membership Subscription Plan.
Each subscription Plan has its own advantages.
Once the subscription plan is purchased it is non refundable.
You can discontinue the plan anytime.
We do not auto renew the plan you have to do it manually once the plan expires.
- For users:-
We own a digital store so once you pay us and download our product we are not able to offer refund as it can lead to piracy of our template and people can misuse if we offer refund. However if there is some issue with the template , bug we will immediately fix it. You can contact the vendor directly. In some cases if the problem cannot be fixed in such cases we do offer full. The client gets 24 hours to report any major issue.So before you download our templates make sure you go through the previews of the particular template so you can get a rough idea about the template.
- For Vendors:-
The users will have 24 hours to check the digital product after download if they find any issues the vendor will have to fix it or money will be refunded automatically.
- Job/FreeLance Portal
Our website has a job and freelance work portal where an user can apply to the for job and freelance work posted by the employer. Free Template Shop do not intermediate between the employers and the job seeker. The job seeker and employers have to work on their own risk, Free Template shop company is not responsible incase of fraud, damages or loss.
- Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Free Template Shop Company; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Free Template Shop Company’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
- Content Liability
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
- Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms of service and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms of service.
- Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.